Thanks to the fantastic people at Kitchenware Direct I have another amazing prize to give away. This time around, because it’s summer and we are all suffering a little from the heat it’s a fantastic Cuisinart Frozen Yoghurt, Sorbet and Ice Cream Maker!!
I have one of these babies, albiet not a beautiful shiny red version. Colour aside, the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker is a fantastic appliance to have, especially during summer. During summer I make a lot of ice creams and sorbets (check out my Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream, Spice Roasted Pineapple Ice Cream, Kiwi Fruit Sorbet, Blood Orange Sorbet and Strawberry Sorbet) as it’s the perfect way to cool down. The best thing about making your own ice creams and sorbets is not only that you can customise your own flavours, but you know EXACTLY what ingredients are going into. There’s no horrible chemical sounding ingredients that you can’t pronounce, just fresh delicious ingredients that will impress your family and friends!
So, if you would like to add a gorgeous red Cusinart Frozen Yoghurt, Sorbet and Ice Cream Maker to your kitchen simply follow the instructions below.
- Competition is only open to Australian residents only.
- You will need to log in to enter. Either using your Facebook account or name and email address (you can find this below the Facebook login button).
- You will receive ONE (1) entry for each task you complete below. For example if you leave a comment below you receive 1 entry. If you leave a comment and Like Kitchenware Direct on Facebook you will receive 2 entries. If you leave a comment, Like Kitchenware Direct on Facebook and Like Delicieux on Facebook you will receive 3 entries.
- Additionally, if you Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter every day or share this post on Facebook every day you will receive 1 EXTRA entry for EVERY day you do this.
- To enter select the entry option and click on the +1 Do It button to follow the entry instructions and record your entry. This step is important otherwise your entry won’t count!!!! And don’t forget to do this for EACH task you complete!