I know many of you have your Christmas menus planned, but if you don’t, or if you are looking for some last minute inspiration (which seems to be the boat a few people are in based on the amount of Google search traffic I am receiving today) I thought I would share a few of my favourite recipes to help out. There are options for breakfasts, appetisers, entrees, mains and desserts. Some are quick and easy to whip up, while some require a little more effort, but hopefully they offer you inspiration for that last minute addition to your Christmas menu.
Finally, I’d like to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas!! Thank you for your love and support this year. It really means so much to me. I hope you all have a wonderful day and that all of your Christmas wishes come true.
- Orange Madeleines
- Blueberry Pancakes with Whipped Lemon Butter
- Coconut Bread
- Banana and Blueberry Agave Muffins
- Mushroom and Caramelised Onion Polenta Bites
- Oat, Quinoa and Cheddar Crackers with Orange Hummus
- Roasted Beetroot and Feta Dip with Chickpea and Black Sesame Crackers
- Lime, Chili and Paprika Pita Chips
- Last Minute Christmas Cake
- Chocolate Tart with Vanilla Slow Roasted Pears
- Black Forest Pavlova
- Christmas Spice Cake
- Spiced Strawberry Tart with Hazelnut Pastry
- Chocolate Strawberry Pots de Creme
- Rhubarb, Strawberry and Ricotta Tart
- Lemon Tart
- Gingerbread Christmas Trees
- Chocolate Almond Rocher Cookies
- Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Vanilla Bean Tablet
Like this recipe? Want more?
Subscribe and receive the latest recipes via email and your FREE guide to my vegetarian pantry essentials.