In November last year we kicked off the very first Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, with the theme being Pavlova. I hosted this first event, and honestly I wasn’t sure how many Sweet Adventures we would have, but I’m happy to say that 5 months down the track we’re still going and growing. Now that each Sweet Adventures hostess has had a turn at hosting it’s my turn again and I am excited to announce this months theme is Lemon!
I love, no adore, lemons. Their beautiful tart tanginess always freshens things up and immediately makes me think of long summer days. We always have them on hand in the Delicious Everyday house. They are wonderfully versatile, and their range can extend from being used in drinks, savoury and sweet dishes, and of course this being a Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, we want you to get your thinking cap on and give us your best lemon dish. Do you have a favourite lemon dish? Show us! Do you have a lemon recipe you’ve just been looking for an excuse to try? Show us! Do you have a wonderful story to share about your love of lemons? Tell us!
So why not join us in the fun Lemon themed event! The blog hop will open for link-up 9am Monday 16 April 2012 – Australian Eastern Standard Time [AEST: Sydney] and will remain open for a week and a day until 11:59pm Monday 23 April 2012 AEST.
Regardless of whether you are a new or experienced food blogger join in the fun and make some passionate food friends along the way. Share your best, favourite or most interesting lemon dish with us.
- SABH is a monthly dessert link-up. Each month there is a new theme. This months theme is, you guessed it, Lemon!
- The theme for the month will be announced on the 1st Monday of each month.
- The link-up will open for entries on the 3rd Monday of each month at 9am Australian Eastern Time (AEDT, Sydney Australia).
- The link-up will close on the 4th Monday of each month at 11:59pm AEDT.
- This blog hop is open to anyone who blogs about food regardless of your geographic location (although we are located in Australia we love it when overseas bloggers join us) or blogging or cooking experience. If you are a new blogger why not join the fun!
- SABH is brought to you by your hostesses – Delicious Everyday, 84th & 3rd, The Hungry Australian, Dining With a Stud, and The Capers of the Kitchen Crusader.
- Each blog can submit one entry per month.
- Please only link-up new posts published on or after the link-up goes live each month. Old posts will not be accepted.
- The linked-up post must contain a dessert with the theme ingredient being the predominent ingredient. If you are sugar free, grain free or have a particular dietary requirement we would love to wow us with your lemon dessert and show us how diverse lemons can be!
- You must include a link to the hostess in your blog hop submission and the words ‘Sweet Adventures Blog Hop – Lemons’.
- You must include the Blog Hop Badge (see below) in your blog hop submission. To download the badge click on the image, which will display the image in a blank page and then right click and save as.
Like this recipe? Want more?
Subscribe and receive the latest recipes via email and your FREE guide to my vegetarian pantry essentials.