Delicious Everyday receives, on average, over 130,000 page views per month and working with Delicious Everyday is a fantastic way to get the word out about your product or brand.
Over the last 6 years at I have worked with brands such as KitchenAid, De Bortoli, Blendtec, Nescafe, Kitchenware Direct, Best Restaurants, The Good Food Show, Profiline, Australian Mushroom Growers Association, Australian Avocados, Noosa Tourism and Whitsundays Tourism.
My work has also been published in in magazines and shared on sites such as Huffington Post, The Kitchn, Babble, Meatless Monday and Gourmet Live.
I’m extremely selective about the businesses I work with, so my readers know any product or business I write about is one I truly believe in.
I’m open to working with brands and businesses in the following ways:
- recipe development, recipe testing
- food photography and styling projects
- sponsored posts and giveaways
- cooking & food photography classes
- stories on food events and tours
- attending media/ travel famils, travel opportunities and events
- brand ambassadorships
- display advertising units on deliciouseveryday.com
Please fill out my contact form or email me at email@example.com with details and I’ll get back to you with my media kit and rates.
I will, from time to time, accept invitations, products and other items of value for editorial consideration. Such items are accepted in accordance with the editorial policy below.
- All opinions shared will be my own and will NEVER be influenced by any third party.
- If an invitation or product is accepted, it is done on the basis that it is for consideration only. Acceptance does not guarantee its inclusion on Delicious Everyday. If I love an event or product I will not hesitate to share it with my readers, but if I don’t, I won’t.
- Products are only reviewed after use and product samples will not be returned. I can only write about products if I have personally used them.
- Disclosure will ALWAYS be provided to readers at the bottom of a post. See my disclosure policy for more information.
A tips for PR’s BEFORE contacting me
I receive a lot of emails, press releases and pitches every day. So if you’d like to get my attention please use my name in your email. My name is not “hey you”, “Blogger” or “Hi there”. If you haven’t read my about page, which I suggest you do before contacting me, my name is Jennifer, the name of my blog is Delicious Everyday and I am vegetarian.
If you would like to engage my services as a recipe developer, freelance food writer, food photographer and stylist, or for me to blog about your product or service, please respect me enough not to expect me to work for you for free. Blogging, recipe development and food photography involves a substantial investment of time and money on my behalf. My landlord, phone company, electricity supplier and supermarket don’t accept baskets of fruit and vegetables, cookbooks, kitchen utensils or “exposure” as forms of payment, and neither do I.