In 10 minutes you can have these homemade Almond Flour Brownies baking in the oven. These rich and decadent fudge-like brownies are bursting with chocolate flavor. This delicious dessert pairs perfectly with a big scoop of ice cream!
If you are on the hunt for a gluten-free brownie, this recipe here fits the bill. The pecans also add a nice crunch to the brownies.
This Almond Flour Brownies recipe is...
- Made with almond flour
- Fudge-y and rich
- Baked in 35 minutes
And for more delicious recipes, don't forget to grab a free copy of my Top 15 Reader-Favorite Recipes before you go!
How to Make Almond Flour Brownies
- Preheat oven and grease a 9x9" pan.
- Mix together your dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to the dry and mix till combined.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Bake until done.
- Let cool, slice, and devour.
Full directions for how to make Almond Flour Brownies are in the printable recipe card below.
Tips & Tricks for Almond Flour Brownies
I used a 9x9" pan, but you can also use an 8x8" baking pan. If you want to use a 9x13" pan, just double the recipe! Whatever the size of your pan, I recommend lining it parchment paper to prevent the brownies from sticking.
Mixing the Batter
I recommend using a hand mixer or stand mixer to make this recipe. An electric mixer will help you get the batter mixed really well. However, you can also use a whisk if you prefer.
Variations to Almond Flour Brownies
I used pecans in this recipe, but you can easily swap them for walnuts—or whatever kind of nut you prefer! You can even omit the nuts altogether if you want.
Mix in some diced up candy bar pieces or some white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, etc. Just swap the chocolate chips out for the other candy.
Almond Flour Brownies FAQs
How can I know when the brownies are done?
You will want to grab a toothpick and stick it into your brownies. Remove the toothpick and make sure that it is clean of wet brownie batter. Even if the brownies are fully cooked, the chocolate chips will still be melty and gooey. So check to see if the liquid on your toothpick is melted chocolate or wet batter.
How should I store these Almond Flour Brownies?
You are welcome to store these brownies at room temperature on the counter for 3–5 days. Alternatively, you can store them in the fridge for 3–7 days.
Can you freeze brownies?
You don't plan to eat all your brownies right away? To freeze your brownies, first allow them to fully cool. Then place them in a freezer container and freeze the brownies for 3–4 months.
If you love vegan cooking, make sure you grab a copy of my free vegan cheat sheet while you’re here. It’s packed with all my favorite plant-based substitutions to help you vegan-ize any recipe!
Almond Flour Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9x9" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl combine the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour the egg mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 30–35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before slicing.