It’s that time of year again. You know what I’m talking about. Nope, not summer. Not back to school. It’s way more exciting than that. It’s time for Amazon Prime Day!
You all know I love my Amazon. It’s a rare day that the UPS guy doesn’t stop by with a big Amazon box for me. I don’t know how Moms even functioned when they had to go to the store for every… little… thing.
And Prime Day is the time to scoop up some of the very best deals. I scoured through the offers, and here are a few of my favorite foodie-centric Prime Day Deals!
As more deals get added – I will be sure to come back and update this list. So if you’re on a shopping missions, keep an eye on this page.
My One Pot Vegan Cookbook
Amazon Prime Memberships
First of all, if you don’t already have an Amazon Prime membership, you need to sign up right now. You can get a free 30 day trial – so why not try it out during these Prime Day deals? Click here to sign up for a free Amazon Prime trial.
More Amazon Membership Deals
If you are lucky enough to live in an area serviced by Amazon Fresh, this is the perfect time to check it out. The membership provides free grocery delivery for just $14.99/month. I’m all about the grocery delivery. And they’re giving out free trials right here. (And if you don’t have Amazon Fresh in your zip code yet, check out Shipt instead!)
Amazon Music is another service that I just couldn’t live without. I keep my Alexa device on the kitchen counter, and I love to jam out to some tunes while I’m cooking. If you guys are lucky, maybe I’ll make a video of my kitchen dance moves one of these days. (Although you might be scared off. 😀 ) You can get a free trial of Amazon music here.
If you’re a big reader, you’ll want to check out Audible for audiobooks – you can get two free audiobooks when you sign up for a free trial. And Kindle Unlimited has a great selection of e-books, including quite a few cookbooks!
Deals on Kitchen Gear & Appliances
- Instant Pot – If you haven’t jumped on the instant pot bandwagon yet, now is the perfect time. It’s on sale for just $59 on Prime Day (usually $99.95). Check it out here.
- Air Fryer – The air fryer craze is taking the internet by storm. So this is another great gadget to check out today. The Secura 3.2L air fryer is being offered for $59.99 (usually $98.99). And there are a ton of deals on newer air fryer brands being offered up as well. See all the air fryer deals.
- Soda Stream – Check it out here. Our Soda Stream is one of the most used appliances in our house. And there’s a great Prime Day deal on it.
- Blender Deals – There are a ton of blenders included on Prime Day. My picks would be this Oster blender with food chopper, this inexpensive immersion blender, or this smoothie blender for a personal sized option.
- Stand Mixers – While the much-loved KitchenAid mixer isn’t on promotion, there are several other deals on stand mixers that are worth checking out. See the deals here.
- Food Dehydrator – Another gadget that’s fun to experiment with. I love using mine to make dehydrated fruit snacks, or even sweet potato chews for the dog. Check it out here.
Deals on Helpful Kitchen Gadgets
- Electric Kettle with Tea Infuser – I use my electric kettle nearly every day. And I love that this one comes with a tea infuser! Check it out here.
- Panini Press – This is one of those fun gadgets that I could totally live without, but am really glad I have anyway. Check it out here.
- Electric Griddle – A griddle is the key to perfectly cooked pancakes and crepes. So much easier than working in a regular skillet. Check it out here.
- KitchenAid Pasta Attachment – This is the set I use for rolling and cutting my own pasta, and I absolutely love it. Check it out here.
- KitchenAid Accessories are being offered up – including this adorable measuring cup set and this great deal on mixing bowls.
Deals on Cookware & Cutlery
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – Check it out here.The ever famous dutch oven from Le Creuset is one of the best splurge purchases on offer. This one makes a great gift as well!
- Cast Iron Cookware Set – I love my cast iron pans, but they could use an upgrade. For under $50, this 5-piece set is a crazy good deal at nearly 40% off. Check it out here.
- Enameled Cast Iron Skillet – This covered skillet is adorable. It reminds me of the Le Creuset cookware, but at a much more affordable price. Check it out here.
- Rachael Ray 12-Piece Cookware – Check it out here.Rachael Ray has long been one of my favorite cooking “stars” and I have a ton of her branded products. This complete cookware set is a great deal, and super cute too.
- Amazon Basics Knife Set – If you’re looking to freshen up your cutlery, this is a great deal on an affordable set for under $40. Check it out here.
- Knife Sharpener – Good knives will last nearly forever if you sharpen them regularly. This inexpensive knife sharpener is a great way to get started. Check it out here.
Other Awesome Deals
- Ring Doorbell Devices – All of the Ring devices are on promotion for Prime Day, as well as the Nest thermostat. So it’s a great time to try out some of these smart home products!
- Amazon Alexa Devices – All of the Amazon Alexa devices have great deals for Prime Day. I personally use theEcho Show, which sits on my kitchen counter. I love having it there to help with measurement conversions, play music, or video chat with family.
- 23 and Me Genetic Tests – Okay, this one has nothing at all to do with cooking. But I’ve been dying to try one of these tests, and this is a great excuse. I am eyeing up the 23andme test because of the health info it offers in addition to the ancestry info. Check it out here.