I’ve scoured the internet to find all the very best vegan chili recipes out there! Whether you’re a five-alarm girl or prefer something a little more mild, I’ve got the perfect meatless chili for you.
Chili is one my all-time favorite comfort foods!
I just love a big hot bowl of vegetarian chili on a cool night, especially when it’s filled with belly-warming spices!
I’ve tried so many vegan chili recipes over the years, and even created a few of my own. So I’ve pulled together this handy list of all my favorite variations.
These hearty meatless chili recipes are:
- Loaded with good-for-you ingredients like fresh veggies and plant-based protein like black beans and lentils.
- So hearty and filling – even the meat eaters won’t complain about these satisfying recipes!
- Delicious chili flavors taste exceptional, you won’t miss the meat!
- Easy to prepare. Many can even be made in the slow cooker or instant pot, so you can have an easy vegan dinner ready when you are.
- Great for vegan meal prep– most of these freeze beautifully and make for the absolute best leftovers.
- Perfect served with a slice of homemade vegan cornbread.
- 100% vegetarian and vegan friendly
And if you need even more easy dinner ideas – be sure to grab a free copy of my favorite one-pot vegan recipes. Each one is simple to prepare in just a single pot or pan!