20-Minute Vegan Stir-Fry
This vegan stir-fry is packed with flavor from a medley of delicious veggies and a simple, homemade stir-fry sauce. And the best part? It cooks up in just 20 minutes! Serve it over riced cauliflower for an easy plant-based meal you can feel great about.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 9 oz package Gardein™ Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- 2 10 oz packages Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Veggie Made™ Original Riced Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance® Organic Whipped Buttery Spread.
- 1 red bell pepper chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 green bell pepper chopped into bit sized pieces
- 1 yellow onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup snap peas
- 1 cup soy sauce, gluten-free variety if needed
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread Crispy Tenders in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes until heated through. When cooked, remove from oven and set aside.
Prepare the stir-fry sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, and red chili flakes. Set aside.
Heat the Earth Balance spread in a large wok over medium-high heat. Add all of the veggies and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until softened.
Add the Crispy Tenders and stir-fry sauce. Stir and cook for additional 2-3 minutes.
Prepare the riced cauliflower in the microwave, according to the package directions.
Serve the stir-fry over top of the riced cauliflower.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 3329mg | Potassium: 436mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 40.7% | Vitamin C: 87.3% | Calcium: 4.4% | Iron: 13.8%